Friday, March 16, 2007

SNOWED OUT

It's snowin' an' sleetin', makin' the streets nice an' slippery. It's also cancelled all the plans we made fer tonight. Yeah, 'cause of the weather, sis cancelled the gatherin' an' moved it to Monday night. Damn weather. So that basically leaves us all with less chill time as she's gotta be on a plane on Tuesday an' everyone else has work early in the mornin'. (Although not really a concern fer me as I usually go to bed at 2 AM anyways). She also can't make this stupid show on Sunday. Joy. Ah well, hopefully it doesn't suck.

Eventually I shoveled the front. Was a bitch an' a half as it was all compacted ice I hadda fight against to remove. Eventually I gave up an' just let the rock salt do the work fer me. Strained my flamin' arm to all blue blazes. Hate shovelin'. At least I didn't hurt my back this time. Of course, didn't matter anyways as the snow kept on comin' an' it was covered again soon after.

Finished up the script an' sent it off to Keith. Gonna wait on notes from him before I make too many improvements. Save me some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home