PART 2
This was just part 2 of the Fed Ex process; fillin' out the applications with 10 years worth of work/school history an' all that other fun stuff. If I pass this stage it's on to part 3: the interview! Fun. It was relatively painless. I fudged my work history a bit to remove all my underaged off the book jobs, probably shoulda taken it further like I intended an' removed Key Food too. Ah well. Hopefully they read the reason I left an' realize their opinions of me might be skewed. I also opted to take the later shift, decidin' it worked out better to allow li'l things like food an' sleep.
I got to work quarter after 12 an' did my thing the rest of the day. Got pissed off a bit at one of our CSRs. When people're gonna cancel their policies, we send out this LPR form with a memo checkin' off what they need to give us to do it. One option covers all kindsa policies by sayin' give us yer F-16 (fer cars) OR a copy of yer new policy (fer everythin' else), which I had checked on the policy in question as it was replaced. So Annette sends it back to me with a post-it sayin' not to ask fer an F-16 if it's not an auto policy. NO FREAKIN' SHIT! Tellin' me like I'm a retard when yer the dumb broad who, after how many years of doin' this shit, can't read the entire line. The morons we have workin' there are irritatin' as all hell.
I was takin' a look at the proposed new Penn Station again. It's gonna be done at the Farley Buildin' in the 30s. They're gonna cut the buildin' in half and erect this glass section that's supposed to mirror the height of the original. Frankly, it's ugly as sin. They're gonna take a gorgeous buildin' like the Farley that has classic style written all over it, an' put up this "futuristic" monstrosity. The style is UGLY. Why is it nobody speaks out against this crap? All these modern designs lack all imagination (or maybe have too much) an' style. Judge fer yerselves, just Google Moynihan Station an' see all the images that come up.
Also bein' eliminated is the Feast of San Gennaro. Apparently, residents're speakin' out against the 80 year old 11 day event. They liked it better when the Mafia ran it. Oy. I think people these days just look fer somethin', ANYTHIN', they can bitch about today. I no longer take things like this seriously 'cause the complaints make no sense. Instead of worryin' about real issues or recent things they all attack stuff that's been around longer'n them. Where does it end? It made Weird Al's song "I'll Sue Ya" a lot funnier to me. Look that one up an' take a listen, an' you'll see what I mean.
I got to work quarter after 12 an' did my thing the rest of the day. Got pissed off a bit at one of our CSRs. When people're gonna cancel their policies, we send out this LPR form with a memo checkin' off what they need to give us to do it. One option covers all kindsa policies by sayin' give us yer F-16 (fer cars) OR a copy of yer new policy (fer everythin' else), which I had checked on the policy in question as it was replaced. So Annette sends it back to me with a post-it sayin' not to ask fer an F-16 if it's not an auto policy. NO FREAKIN' SHIT! Tellin' me like I'm a retard when yer the dumb broad who, after how many years of doin' this shit, can't read the entire line. The morons we have workin' there are irritatin' as all hell.
I was takin' a look at the proposed new Penn Station again. It's gonna be done at the Farley Buildin' in the 30s. They're gonna cut the buildin' in half and erect this glass section that's supposed to mirror the height of the original. Frankly, it's ugly as sin. They're gonna take a gorgeous buildin' like the Farley that has classic style written all over it, an' put up this "futuristic" monstrosity. The style is UGLY. Why is it nobody speaks out against this crap? All these modern designs lack all imagination (or maybe have too much) an' style. Judge fer yerselves, just Google Moynihan Station an' see all the images that come up.
Also bein' eliminated is the Feast of San Gennaro. Apparently, residents're speakin' out against the 80 year old 11 day event. They liked it better when the Mafia ran it. Oy. I think people these days just look fer somethin', ANYTHIN', they can bitch about today. I no longer take things like this seriously 'cause the complaints make no sense. Instead of worryin' about real issues or recent things they all attack stuff that's been around longer'n them. Where does it end? It made Weird Al's song "I'll Sue Ya" a lot funnier to me. Look that one up an' take a listen, an' you'll see what I mean.


1 Comments:
I think you accidentally posted "Road to Part 3" over at the Estella Writers' Forum.
Post a Comment
<< Home