REVIEWED
Today was my first round of reviews fer 215ink. Apparently they never gotten the volume I presented them before an' hadda redo their entire postin' system. Dude in charge was so appreciative he's sendin' me a buncha free shit as a thanks. Heh okay then.
Tomorrow's my interview. Gonna hafta get all dressed up, but ain't gonna stay that way. Gonna bring along my school bag full of a change of clothes so as soon as it's over, I head to the bathroom, do my quick change, an' head on fer home. Bad enough I'm gonna hafta spend about 2 hours dressed that way. Ugh. Hate dressin' up.
Apparently yesterday's blog entry fer my Blogger account wound up in the Estella blog by accident. Friggin' blogs keep changin' positions on the dashboard screen. Although was sure I avoided doin' that, but ah well. Guess I didn't. Oops.
Tomorrow's my interview. Gonna hafta get all dressed up, but ain't gonna stay that way. Gonna bring along my school bag full of a change of clothes so as soon as it's over, I head to the bathroom, do my quick change, an' head on fer home. Bad enough I'm gonna hafta spend about 2 hours dressed that way. Ugh. Hate dressin' up.
Apparently yesterday's blog entry fer my Blogger account wound up in the Estella blog by accident. Friggin' blogs keep changin' positions on the dashboard screen. Although was sure I avoided doin' that, but ah well. Guess I didn't. Oops.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home