HUBS ON 4TH
Didn't make th' bike shop. Again. Got up too late to get there as they closed early. And was afraid I'd hafta go pick 'em up on Monday if I went too late and they were busy, I wouldn't be able to go back till Friday. So, Friday is it. Rain or shine. Unless I'm dead, I'm bringin' my bikes to be fixed. That's it.
So instead I went up to 86th street to check out Circuit City's sales. Heh which was what I was tryin' to avoid, but ah well. Ended up walkin' out with Lethal Weapon, Hitch, Jay & Silent Bob, Dave and A Knight's Tale, plus two fer ma. Also, on th' way I saw three hubcaps by Rite Aid, so I snagged them. Score! Two collections upped today.
Oh, an' Tina loved th' strip. Nice to know I still got it!
So instead I went up to 86th street to check out Circuit City's sales. Heh which was what I was tryin' to avoid, but ah well. Ended up walkin' out with Lethal Weapon, Hitch, Jay & Silent Bob, Dave and A Knight's Tale, plus two fer ma. Also, on th' way I saw three hubcaps by Rite Aid, so I snagged them. Score! Two collections upped today.
Oh, an' Tina loved th' strip. Nice to know I still got it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home