Wednesday, October 11, 2006

10/11

We had yet another case of plane meets buildin' today. A Yankee pitcher I never heard of was flyin' his single engine plane with passengers when they crashed into a highrise on th' upper east side. Th' kicker? It was mere blocks away from my school! X called me durin' class (which made it funnier that I didn't turn off my ringer 'cause I had thought about it before I left home, but decided against it since nobody calls me...usually) to tell me about it 'cause she didn't know if I'd be anywhere near it. Well, there's a bit of excitement fer th' day. Too bad I was on th' train when it all went down.

On th' train I was about to pass out when I got hit with two ideas fer this strip I used to do, Prospect Park. One's a bday card fer Tina, bein' her bday's Sat, th' other is a strip sis requested of me back when she broke up with her last BF but couldn't come up with a story fer. Well, needless to say I wrote th' rough scripts within 10 mins an' now all I hafta do is draw them out. Prospect Park is a rip-off of South Park starrin' people from my classes in High School. Was a big hit with everyone I knew. Tried to bring it into th' cyber age with a website, but without fresh material an' other projects kinda got left behind. But, a comeback has been demanded so let's see if I can provide it.

And if yer of a mind to check out my work, don't forget to read my Ghostbusters series or interviews on th' GWP website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home