Sunday, October 08, 2006

HIT BY A TRUCK

Explain to me how they did all th' drinkin', but this mornin' I woke up feelin' like crap? I mean, complete and utter crap. Hit by a truck type crap. Probably did too much exhertion yesterday...I keep forgettin' I don't do that stuff fer 24-35 hours a week no more. Wish I did, miss that damn job. Ah well. Felt progressively better as th' day wore on so I got that goin' fer me. Since I got up so late wasn't gonna make th' convention where CAG was promotin' th' Psychosis! book, but I always said that was up in th' air anyways. Also not gonna make th' launch party on th' 28th as that's our Evil Dead Marathon day...unless that gets screwed up again.

Speakin' of CAG, put th' finishin' touches on that interview an' sent it off to th' editor. Gonna be a waitin' game now to see how badly I screwed up. Hopefully he finds more stuff to trim than I did. Sure, th' guy rambled on a lot, but I felt all th' information provided was important. But, what do I know? I've been asked if I came up with a regular name fer these contributions...haven't even thought of it yet as I'm not sure I wanna keep doin' these past a certain point. I prefer to write fiction over reality, as ya know.

Before I went to bed last night, I was skimmin' through my yearbooks to see if I could find those girls from th' party, just to refresh my own mind. In flippin', I came across th' name of one of th' people I was lookin' fer durin' my many Myspace searches fer people I knew. Since I had her full name spelled out there I searched it an' finally found her. Sent a message, but it's been 9 years so I sincerely doubt I'd be remembered. See what happens there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home