Tuesday, September 26, 2006

RE-GRADED

Remember I got a 76 on my psych test? Well, when I went to print out today's notes I found out th' grades were posted OL. Checked 'em an' found out I got a 78. 79 if ya count th' point I got from bein' present on what she calls a "bonus attendence day". Gonna be 5 of those throughout th' semester, gets ya 1 point each as ya can see. In class, she was goin' over th' test answers an' someone made a good argument with one of th' questions, so everyone got 2 more points...even if they had it right or wrong. Just so happens I had it wrong, but I managed to walk away with an 81 once th' day was over. Let's hear it fer higher education! Rogue wasn't too impressed by this turn of events when I told her about it when she called me tonight. In her world, that's not too good a grade. In my world, as long as I pass it's a great grade.

Trains were fairly painless today. Caught th' R a few mins after I got to th' platform, caught th' N as soon as we pulled into th' station, 6 wasn't too crowded both ways an' th' N on th' way home came fairly fast. Only bitch was we just missed th' R when we pulled into 59th. I was in a bit of a rush to get home to catch th' premier of Gilmore Girls (hey, good TV is hard to find these days...gotta take where I can) so I walked th' rest of th' way. Got home with 15 mins to spare. Yeah!

I did get fairly pissed when I got home, though. My reviews finally came up on Spiderfan so was gonna post in a thread we have on th' messageboards I frequent. I go to post an' get a message sayin' I've been banned 'cause this other clown was an' our IPs matched at some point. I was like WTF!? They assumed we were th' same guy, so I tried to figger out who to contact to fix that. Sent messages to two mods who weren't OL, but finally got one of th' admins. He had it fixed up in no time, thankfully. This got to me 'cause back in elementary school, th' bullies I had to endure frequently got me blamed fer shit I didn't do and I ALWAYS got in trouble fer 'em. Didn't matter what I said or did, they said I did it so I did it. So when people blame me fer shit I had nuttin' to do with I take it a little personal.

Stayed late at work today updatin' my site. Tomorrow just gonna hafta link 'em up when I get in before I get into any of my work. Kathy was out again today (guess it's gonna be a long trial) but fortunately th' work was low again. Steve's apparently in th' hospital an' Eric was off, so that explains it. That means when Eric's in, I can expect a shit-load of unspecified work I'm gonna hafta dig through to figger out what I need to do. Fun! Hopefully Jane stays unbusy so I can get her help on a couple confusin' new policies we got in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home