BAD DAY
Well, yesterday was just a fluke. Yeah, I was late today by a good 20 mins. Really wasn't my faul, damn trains kept stoppin' in th' tunnels. Also, runnin' to catch it didn't help me too much as my left foot felt like lead fer th' rest of th' day...like it was permanently asleep.
Day didn't start off much better. See, our checks're comin' from a new company and they went an' delivered to th' wrong place. Since I had school early I couldn't wait around fer 'em. Fortunately, I had my credit card in my wallet so I was gonna use that on my comics. Unfortunately, I shoulda heeded Danielle's advice an' left 'em fer th' next day 'cause their devlivery was late. So, hadda wait fer them to get put up so I could take 'em an' go. Always fun.
One interestin' part was I ran into Cindy on th' train. She came in at 59th. I wasn't lookin' up so I didn't see her, but when my foot kept gettin' kicked I finally did an' saw her. She's my neighbor an' sorta friend. She's more of a friend of a friend than my friend directly, but we're friendly. Did that make sense? Anyways, we exchanged numbers with th' intent of hangin' one day since she's stuck back home too after her plans fell apart (hint: similar to my predicament) so we'll see how that goes.
And to round up th' night, talked to th' ex tonight who informed me how she's movin' out; 'cause she's movin' IN with her new BF, which she got 2 months after th' last time we saw each other. Thaaaaaaaaaat's right. I probably should've taken it better, but as it progressed I didn't end up that way. Parted with her as somethin' came up, then once I dealt with that I talked to my own people. Danille, sis, Tina an' X were big helps...good thing they were around. Now, I have a decision to make. Do I chance keepin' her in my life an' goin' through this again and again or do I call it quits fer now and resume when I'm stronger an' able? Or do I do what everyone wants me to and cut her out altogether? I dunno.
I think I'm gonna take some votes. So, anyone who wants to voice an opinion on what I should do, please drop a comment to this post an' tell me. Should she stay or should she go? I'm curious to see what you all think.
Day didn't start off much better. See, our checks're comin' from a new company and they went an' delivered to th' wrong place. Since I had school early I couldn't wait around fer 'em. Fortunately, I had my credit card in my wallet so I was gonna use that on my comics. Unfortunately, I shoulda heeded Danielle's advice an' left 'em fer th' next day 'cause their devlivery was late. So, hadda wait fer them to get put up so I could take 'em an' go. Always fun.
One interestin' part was I ran into Cindy on th' train. She came in at 59th. I wasn't lookin' up so I didn't see her, but when my foot kept gettin' kicked I finally did an' saw her. She's my neighbor an' sorta friend. She's more of a friend of a friend than my friend directly, but we're friendly. Did that make sense? Anyways, we exchanged numbers with th' intent of hangin' one day since she's stuck back home too after her plans fell apart (hint: similar to my predicament) so we'll see how that goes.
And to round up th' night, talked to th' ex tonight who informed me how she's movin' out; 'cause she's movin' IN with her new BF, which she got 2 months after th' last time we saw each other. Thaaaaaaaaaat's right. I probably should've taken it better, but as it progressed I didn't end up that way. Parted with her as somethin' came up, then once I dealt with that I talked to my own people. Danille, sis, Tina an' X were big helps...good thing they were around. Now, I have a decision to make. Do I chance keepin' her in my life an' goin' through this again and again or do I call it quits fer now and resume when I'm stronger an' able? Or do I do what everyone wants me to and cut her out altogether? I dunno.
I think I'm gonna take some votes. So, anyone who wants to voice an opinion on what I should do, please drop a comment to this post an' tell me. Should she stay or should she go? I'm curious to see what you all think.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home