Thursday, October 05, 2006

IMPROVEMENT

Okay, I'm better today. Good night's sleep seems to've cured all my ails. As such, I'm thinkin' like a friend an' sent an EM to my ex expressin' my concern over her rushed relationship. Really is takin' things way too fast. Despite th' absolute HELL she's made my year, she's still my friend and I still gotta look out fer her. It's a thing of mine; annoyance to many, appreciated by few. Yeah, really not likin' th' new her that's emerged in th' passin' months.

Class today was taught by a friend of th' prof's. Somethin' about language learnin' or some shit. I had missed th' purpose of th' lecture 'cause after I had mailed off th' startings of an emergency road kit to th' ex (my final gift as her fiance`, but she can buy her own damn tools an' road flares) I hadda run back home to th' bathroom. Seriously, don't ya hate when yer on time fer everythin' an' get held up by that one moment? Annoyin'. Needless to say, I wound up 10 mins late. Not too bad considerin'. There was no attendance sheet as far as I could surmise, so hopefully I get credit fer bein' there that day.

Danielle was persistant in tryin' to convince me to come with her to this party Sat. Originally I was hesitant. First off, I'm gonna be clompin' around th' city tryin' to get updated shots fer my site before sunset, and then gonna be headin' to th' store to drop off comics an' visit...so was figgerin' I'd be pretty damn tired by th' time she planned to go to this thing. Then there's th' matter of my bein' a hardass against socially acceptable elements of a party. Finally throw in that I'm anti-social an' that's a trifecta of reasons not to go. But, I relented an' said I would, so we'll see how that goes.

Didn't get much time with Rogue as she was havin' one of her bad days, and got a message from Betsy with not all that good updates on her life. Gonna sound so wrong but glad to see I'm not th' only one who's havin' a shitty year that is '06. Not glad that shittiness is HAPPENIN' to people I like, but glad I ain't alone fer once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home