MOVING ON
Eric wasn't in today, so aside from what was there when I came in an' one endorsement put down, I had absolutely no work to do. I brought my walkman an' finished transcribin' my interview fer th' rest of th' time. When I came home, I got to work trimmin' out some of th' fat and breakin' up th' sentences and paragraphs. Now since so many quesitons were answered in one answer, I was debatin' about splittin' them up an' placin' segments where they belong. Since I've never done a phone interview before, I asked Bob to give it th' once over fer me and give me some tips since he's done so many before. This is all about learnin'; I know how to format it now thanks to Mark, an' Bob will help me fine tune what else I need so I can do it all myself th' next time.
One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was I wasn't able to sleep on Wednesday. I was upset, rightfully so. So, I replaced th' t-shirts I had hangin' in my room after givin' 'em a wash. But once that was finished I decided to do somethin' else. I gathered up everythin' she ever gave me (except fer two license plates and a Hotwheel type car...why should my collections suffer 'cause of this crap?) and dumped them all into th' box I've been keepin' from her first Xmas present to me. I got one more box an' gonna print up a buncha pictures she sent me and throw them all in before I seal up th' box and put it away somewhere fer years to come. Some say I should throw it out, others say I should burn it. Nah, there were some good times I wanna remember, an' with my memory needin' triggers I want those around when I need 'em.
Some would tell me I'm foolishly holdin' on to th' past. I'm really not. Those who forget th' past are doomed to repeat it. I don't want to repeat this. It was th' greatest time of my life, wouldn't wanna do it again.
One thing I forgot to mention yesterday was I wasn't able to sleep on Wednesday. I was upset, rightfully so. So, I replaced th' t-shirts I had hangin' in my room after givin' 'em a wash. But once that was finished I decided to do somethin' else. I gathered up everythin' she ever gave me (except fer two license plates and a Hotwheel type car...why should my collections suffer 'cause of this crap?) and dumped them all into th' box I've been keepin' from her first Xmas present to me. I got one more box an' gonna print up a buncha pictures she sent me and throw them all in before I seal up th' box and put it away somewhere fer years to come. Some say I should throw it out, others say I should burn it. Nah, there were some good times I wanna remember, an' with my memory needin' triggers I want those around when I need 'em.
Some would tell me I'm foolishly holdin' on to th' past. I'm really not. Those who forget th' past are doomed to repeat it. I don't want to repeat this. It was th' greatest time of my life, wouldn't wanna do it again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home