19 YEARS STRONG
19 years of writin' stories an' makin' comics. Wow. Was 19 years ago today I created my first character, an' it just exploded ever since. Here's hopin' one day all that work'll get me somewhere. I often credit my comic collection as my longest commitment; think th' honor really belongs to this. Where others would have given up years ago or reserved themselves to...ugh....fanfics, I'm still holdin' on to th' dream. I WILL be published. I WILL live th' dream.
I think I like not havin' school. OR work. Was off from both today fer th' holiday. Ma decorated fer Halloween while pops worked on that goddamn Kia again. Me, I tried to finish my damn story so I could get it up on Wed. Got it done well into th' night and gave my sis a section I wrote to see what she thought of it, bein' it was a romantic portion an' a girl'd have a better inklin' if it rings true than a guy would.
I did take a little break to go on a bike ride an' take advantage of th' nice an' warm day. Was a fairly easy ride, even with th' wind this time. Although, I dunno how much longer my rear wheel's gonna hold out. So, before I see another ad an' spend more money on DVDs I don't have room fer gonna take my bikes up to th' bike shop Thurs since class is cancelled an' hope I can have time to get back fer my dentist appointment. That should be fun.
Remember th' girl I talked about th' other day? Well, she responded to me an' apparently does remember me. Yay! We exchanged th' quick Reader's Digest versions of our lives over th' last 9 years. Find it funny she goes to my school currently, like small world type funny. Who knew? But she's doin' good an' that's good to hear. Busy, but good.
And then I had a helluva chat with Rogue tonight. That was a lotta fun. And I'm still pushin' Marisa fer us to get a hangout. She keeps insistin' she's borin', so I told her we get this hangout goin', I find out how borin' she is, and then I leave her alone. Heh think she liked that little twist of her protests. All good fun, kiddies. I tell ya, th' characters I have in my life right now are what keep it from bein' a total snoozefest.
I think I like not havin' school. OR work. Was off from both today fer th' holiday. Ma decorated fer Halloween while pops worked on that goddamn Kia again. Me, I tried to finish my damn story so I could get it up on Wed. Got it done well into th' night and gave my sis a section I wrote to see what she thought of it, bein' it was a romantic portion an' a girl'd have a better inklin' if it rings true than a guy would.
I did take a little break to go on a bike ride an' take advantage of th' nice an' warm day. Was a fairly easy ride, even with th' wind this time. Although, I dunno how much longer my rear wheel's gonna hold out. So, before I see another ad an' spend more money on DVDs I don't have room fer gonna take my bikes up to th' bike shop Thurs since class is cancelled an' hope I can have time to get back fer my dentist appointment. That should be fun.
Remember th' girl I talked about th' other day? Well, she responded to me an' apparently does remember me. Yay! We exchanged th' quick Reader's Digest versions of our lives over th' last 9 years. Find it funny she goes to my school currently, like small world type funny. Who knew? But she's doin' good an' that's good to hear. Busy, but good.
And then I had a helluva chat with Rogue tonight. That was a lotta fun. And I'm still pushin' Marisa fer us to get a hangout. She keeps insistin' she's borin', so I told her we get this hangout goin', I find out how borin' she is, and then I leave her alone. Heh think she liked that little twist of her protests. All good fun, kiddies. I tell ya, th' characters I have in my life right now are what keep it from bein' a total snoozefest.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home