Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ON ROUTE?

Some changes coming down at the job. Leslie put in for a swing position, which means his route is gonna be open as well as the truck parking job. His suitable replacement for the latter, Ken, also put in for a night position and got it. That leaves the new old girl, Crystal, as the last ditch solution to that problem. Carmine is out since he got flustered having to only park TWO trucks one day. And then there's Rory, who on the DL put in for a swing position as well. What that means is they're gonna collapse our two priority routes together into mine, and give the other packages to the other two in the area. If I can swing it on my own I will, if I need help and it's available they'll give it. So I'm back to having to hustle...hope I still have it in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home