RETURN
Today I came back. Yay. Traffic was light, and my load was easy to carry. The funny thing though is my bad knee was fine all weekend, but as soon as I headed upstairs it went back to being bothered. Now, keep in mind yesterday I jumped all around a mountain with no problems. Bad omen, eh?
Didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to. Only read some of my comics, did some script work and got part of my prose story done. I did get the edits on the prose finished so that's a plus. And tonight I put up the first two Iconic scripts on Google Docs so my editors could gleam them and do their things.
Not really looking forward to work tomorrow, but then, who is?
Didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to. Only read some of my comics, did some script work and got part of my prose story done. I did get the edits on the prose finished so that's a plus. And tonight I put up the first two Iconic scripts on Google Docs so my editors could gleam them and do their things.
Not really looking forward to work tomorrow, but then, who is?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home