PUT THE LYME IN THE COCONUT
Lyme disease is the topic for today. On Saturday, one of the bug bites I have developed the target rash associated with a tick bite. So, naturally, the 'rents are worried about the Lyme. I went to the doc today and he told me that it was still too early to tell. I'll have to go back in another 4 weeks or so for some bloodwork, but in the meantime he gave me a prescription for an antibiotic that will treat it. So we'll see if I was just bitten by an unseen tick or if I'm now diseased. I'm not really worried. It just sucks that I can no longer go into the woods unprotected and still be unmolested. Damn getting older.
I had planned to go to school after the doc's, but I didn't get out till almost 4 and by the time I got there the class woulda been almost over. Sure, in reality, there would still be enough time to merit me going, but not enough to merit my puttng up with the 6 train. So I went home to get some work done. Better time spent rather than spending 2 hours on a train for 25 minutes of class.
I had planned to go to school after the doc's, but I didn't get out till almost 4 and by the time I got there the class woulda been almost over. Sure, in reality, there would still be enough time to merit me going, but not enough to merit my puttng up with the 6 train. So I went home to get some work done. Better time spent rather than spending 2 hours on a train for 25 minutes of class.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home