MONDAYS SUCK
I only had 15 stops and a nice early start. Sounds like an easy day, right? Unfortunately, 3 of those stops were left behind for other areas and I was asked to deliver.
Okay, one stop I couldn't do because they wouldn't open till 10, so that was an easy one. Supposedly. I did one of the stops along the way, which was on the other end of this long-ass block from where I could park, and then went looking for the stop only to discover they told me the WRONG cross-street! It was actually up by where my last stop had to go. D'oh!
By the time I got to my route and found parking, it was after 9:30. I had trouble gettng ahold of my first stop, and when I finally did the douchebag who came out to recieve not only intitially didn't bring his goddamn cart, but when I went to bring the stuff back he disappeared on me even after I told him to wait. So, yeah, I ended up with one late and I ended up not scanning one of his packages. D'oh again! Why would you leave your cart somewhere else when you KNEW you were coming to get stuff? Idiot!
Today was the first day of class for me. Same shit I had last time, although this class was EMPTY. Not as many people as last time. I also had to actually sit through it 'cause for some reason I couldn't get the laptop to connect to the school's Wifi. Damn thing is effed up.
And in other news, looks like I now work for Mickey Mouse. Disney bought out Marvel. Found out from a text from Tommy, but I heard something about this a year ago. Tommy heard about this happening but it never materialized. Guess this is a delayed reaction, huh?
Okay, one stop I couldn't do because they wouldn't open till 10, so that was an easy one. Supposedly. I did one of the stops along the way, which was on the other end of this long-ass block from where I could park, and then went looking for the stop only to discover they told me the WRONG cross-street! It was actually up by where my last stop had to go. D'oh!
By the time I got to my route and found parking, it was after 9:30. I had trouble gettng ahold of my first stop, and when I finally did the douchebag who came out to recieve not only intitially didn't bring his goddamn cart, but when I went to bring the stuff back he disappeared on me even after I told him to wait. So, yeah, I ended up with one late and I ended up not scanning one of his packages. D'oh again! Why would you leave your cart somewhere else when you KNEW you were coming to get stuff? Idiot!
Today was the first day of class for me. Same shit I had last time, although this class was EMPTY. Not as many people as last time. I also had to actually sit through it 'cause for some reason I couldn't get the laptop to connect to the school's Wifi. Damn thing is effed up.
And in other news, looks like I now work for Mickey Mouse. Disney bought out Marvel. Found out from a text from Tommy, but I heard something about this a year ago. Tommy heard about this happening but it never materialized. Guess this is a delayed reaction, huh?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home