Saturday, October 03, 2009

PAR-TAY!

Nothing much of note today. Did some writing, did some reading. I intended to go hiking but the weather hasn't been too kind. But tonight, there was a birthday/halloween party I wish I knew about sooner. I headed down to check it out. There was a lot of dancing (thanks to all the drinking) and DJ music. I hung by the wall mostly, picking at the food. I don't know anyone here any more, which is the downfall of this place. If only I could get friends up here then it'd be PERFECT. I'd love to take my friends with me and then I can transplant up here guilt-free.

Anyways, I did talk to the owner and the groundskeeper some, but otherwise just enjoyed the show. And more great timing, I slipped on one of the Ghostbusters shirts I bought yesterday. Best I could do for the theme at least.

I'm resolving to get back on the silm-out train. I'm kinda sick of my pants being one-size too big. I can't wear anything smaller and bigger, sheeyeah not. So, when I get back I'm gonna make my follow-up doc appointment and get the bike fixed at the same time finally. I didn't get to do it much this year thanks to that botched repair job. I probably coulda made time to bike, but not schlep all the way to the 90s to get a patch job.

Oh, and in case you didn't guess, she nor D showed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home