Friday, October 02, 2009

WALLY WORLDING AGAIN

Ended up going to Walmart today because I left some food stuffs back home. Ma had me bring some stuff from home so I wouldn't go out to eat all weekend. I thought it was a good idea. As much as I like living on burgers, probably not a good idea in practice. So I got Mac & Cheese, but forgot the butter. Got some chicken breast, but forgot the bagged salad. Also needed to get some tomatoes for said salad.

I decided to try out the McDonald's inside the store after my disappointment with Burger King last time. I know, I know...I just said no living on burgers, but I haven't sufficiently explored Monticello yet, and it's like there! Same prices as back at home, that was a pleasant surprise. Finished up and picked up a couple DVDs, some t-shirts, some underthings, a new hat, a tire gague, and some art supplies along with those groceries I mentioned. I plan to do something with that comic strip I have in mind. Dunno how much of a something, but something. I passed by Peck's for the burgers, buns and milk, and swung by town for a little fudge for myself. It's damn good fudge.

Now dumb me, I cleaned myself out of quarters. Dumb because the new regime doesn't keep the Rec Hall open like it used to be. Only on holiday weekends really, not dead weekends like this on here. Crap. So I have my ashtray full of quarters (which needed to be refilled anyways) and one cup holder. Ah well. I got enough to do up the trailer anyway.

Scripts have already started coming in for Iconic. Surprised at the turnaround for that. I guess my threats of "on time or expultion" worked. Won't start looking at them till I land a couple more editors to back me up. This damn prose project ended up being a semi-albatross 'cause of one editor ditching the group with no explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home