Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CAUGHT (NOT) SLEEPING

Okay, anyone who knows me knows just sitting around gets me all drowsy. I've been struggling to stay awake in this damn class to little success. Today, however, the instructor pulled me and another guy out for sleeping. Here's the kicker...I WASN'T! I was actually reading the damn book! I slept yesterday in a similar way, but today I was following along! Fucking hell. Today was the last topic anyways, including the one I bombed on the pre-test (which I now have the hang of, thanks). Hoping tonight to cram for the test tomorrow with the practice problems in the workbook.

Good plan except for the fact I had Rebecca in my ear about stuff. I've suddenly become her life coach, I think... I got some reviews in, tried to work on my site some, didn't get to read any of my comics, and I'm tired as hell. Yeah, it's a looooooooong ass week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home