EDIT THIS
The more this class goes on, the less I get it. There are so many different procedures for the different types of DG, and yet each one is so similar it's nuts. And of course the pressure is on 'cause you're only allowed a 90 before you fail.
Phil, our west coast head in the group, called me up today to talk to me about the editorial position on his anthology. Both he and Keith E-mailed me about the job. I said sure, why the heck not. Only problem is he's talking about late night phone calls DURING THE WEEK at around midnight my time. Now I know I go to bed late and all, but that's a little too nuts. I may temporarily adjust my sleep schedule to where I'm up a few hours before work and in bed after work. So, yeah, now I'm an editor.
Phil, our west coast head in the group, called me up today to talk to me about the editorial position on his anthology. Both he and Keith E-mailed me about the job. I said sure, why the heck not. Only problem is he's talking about late night phone calls DURING THE WEEK at around midnight my time. Now I know I go to bed late and all, but that's a little too nuts. I may temporarily adjust my sleep schedule to where I'm up a few hours before work and in bed after work. So, yeah, now I'm an editor.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home