EASIEST MONDAY EVER
Chinese New Year finally hit, and we were all super light. However, I still had just enough to merit going out. Damn it. I got there sometime after 8. There was plenty of parking, and of course other deliveries wouldn't be coming for a while. Unfortunately, I had to take my time because not only would most receptionists not be in until at least 9, but I had two stops that didn't open until 10. If it wasn't so early, I coulda been done in 20 mins, tops. I finished early enough to go help in a strange building I've never been in before. Almost didn't make it thanks to screwy elevators, and forgot my door tags in my truck that I needed for two stops. Luckily the guy had some in his truck, so I grabbed two and left them on my failed reattempts.
Got back to do more computer training. Was going fine until the system started getting screwy. As a result, an already long session took forever, and I ended up going over 8 hours. Dammit. Shoulda known to take a full hour break instead of a half. My bad. Got home to do some work on a special script, but afraid I zonked out a couple times which made that ALL I was able to do. I need to do some touch-ups on the script, and then get to work on thumbnails for my artist to work from.
Got back to do more computer training. Was going fine until the system started getting screwy. As a result, an already long session took forever, and I ended up going over 8 hours. Dammit. Shoulda known to take a full hour break instead of a half. My bad. Got home to do some work on a special script, but afraid I zonked out a couple times which made that ALL I was able to do. I need to do some touch-ups on the script, and then get to work on thumbnails for my artist to work from.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home