Sunday, February 10, 2008

GETTING OUT THERE

I'm sick of being home on the weekends. There are 150 museums in this city, and I've only been to like 5. No more! I'm hitting museums, I'm exploring, I'm doing everything I used to do before domestication took all that away from me. I may as well face facts; I have a shortage of friends with similar interests. I mean, I was telling my intentions to D at our new Sunday lunch today and he looked at me like I was nuts; called me 30-years old. Well, I like what I like! I like museums! I like the opera! I like to boldly go where no one has gone before! I'd rather do all that WITH someone, but I'll do it myself if I have to! And that's what I'll be doing Saturday mornings when conditions are right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home