ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY COMIC PUBLISHED
A Monday disguised as a Tuesday. Once again, I had a delay with the construction going into the building, and then I had to wait fer some asshole who obviously didn't know how to drive a van to park so I had some room to work. I got everything into the loading dock, then hit the outside stops to be productive. All this combined gave me sufficient delays that I ended up with 7 lates. Crud.
I had to reclaim a package I delivered 5 days ago due to a mis-shipment, so I saved that stop for last. Took a while, but they found it in their possession (although without a box). I couldn't take it right then 'cause the recipient wasn't in and they weren't 100% sure that was it or everything, so I offered to go back tomorrow. They waited 5 days to contact us about it, they can wait 1 more.
I've officially decided to try for Idol '08, so that means I need to kick it into overdrive and finish all the background stuff and a 12-page script for my artist. Yep, I got an artist lined up so I hope we pull it off. All I need to find, according to her, is a letterer so I think I may tap CAG for that since I tapped SPA for her. First prize is some money and a 4-issue publication deal, so ya know I'm game for that. I'm also a couple panels away from finishing that other script, so I can send that off along with Wade's autograph as soon as I find those envelopes.
I had to reclaim a package I delivered 5 days ago due to a mis-shipment, so I saved that stop for last. Took a while, but they found it in their possession (although without a box). I couldn't take it right then 'cause the recipient wasn't in and they weren't 100% sure that was it or everything, so I offered to go back tomorrow. They waited 5 days to contact us about it, they can wait 1 more.
I've officially decided to try for Idol '08, so that means I need to kick it into overdrive and finish all the background stuff and a 12-page script for my artist. Yep, I got an artist lined up so I hope we pull it off. All I need to find, according to her, is a letterer so I think I may tap CAG for that since I tapped SPA for her. First prize is some money and a 4-issue publication deal, so ya know I'm game for that. I'm also a couple panels away from finishing that other script, so I can send that off along with Wade's autograph as soon as I find those envelopes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home