Monday, December 10, 2007

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE MANHATTAN

Looks like the MTA found a new place to fill in the deficit plauging them right now. They've started to add ad boards to the walls in the subway stations here. Predominantly, that's something you see in most Manhattan stations. However, for as long as I can remember, the Brooklyn stations have been kept clear. Until now.

Had a fairly easy Monday. The equipment was given out right quick, the sort went smoothly and I didn't have as much as I usually did. I did, however, have 25 stops. I was hoping to leave the handcart behind so I could just come out and use it for the outside stops, but that plan was short lived. What I ended up having to do was run out through the front with it (I held it so they couldn't bitch too badly if that was a problem) and grabbed the other stuff and just ran to knock out the stops. I finished with 3 minutes to spare and in under an hour. I even had a little problem with the other FedEx guy snagging one of my packages unsure if it was his or mine, so he delivered it under my numbers and left me to panic that it disappeared from the floor. Luckily I found him and he told me, and I wrote down his route number so I could message him in the future. Despite that delay, I STILL made it. Woot! The only screw-up was I missed vanning one package. Not sure which one it was, but I don't care so long as it was delivered.

I tried to do all my homework assignments I hadn't done yet, ended up only doing 2 out of the 4. Considering all the extra assignments I did when she casually assigned 'em, I can live without doing 2 stupid things. Got the last class Wed, then I'm outta school till next semester. Ah well. Time to do some school research! Class was as pointless as ever an' ran all the way, so I didn't get home till almost 11. Blah. NOT gonna miss that, nossir. At least I had someone to talk to by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home