Friday, December 07, 2007

SHRKINKING LISTS

The easiest day of the week, but I was tired as all hell. Dragged myself to the bank, then went straight home and passed out. I got up and spent the rest of the night chatting and working on stuff for the meeting tomorrow, as well as almost finishing up that damn script. Another hour on it and it should be done and ready to be sent out on Monday (should I find the large enveleopes since I also need to send Wade his autographed pic...which I forgot where I put now d'oh!).

As some of you know, I keep track of my Myspace friends 'cause when one deletes me it drives me nuts when I can't ID who it is. Not that it really matters, it's just one of those things. Well, earlier this week, I've noticed that I've lost almost all of the people I met when I originally started using Myspace more. All my buddies from the chatting days when I needed it. I've tried to keep in contact with most of them, but things like life and computer problems always got in the way. I had meant to do through the list at some point and drop a hello message, but damned if I did it. That and when I got nuttin' to say I don't say nuttin'. Once the flow of convo is lost, it's hard for me to get it back. Long absences don't help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home