SINKING FEELING
Now this is the kinda day I like. 66 pieces, 1 trip inside, all the time in the world. Hell, I even got back to the station early. Natasha gave me my employee of the month letter (joy) and then I proceeded to Best Buy, riding with Will most of the way. Gotta tell ya, when yer body is aching doing that run isn't too much fun. But, I got the DVDs quick, got the bus back quick, and all was good.
I decided to make the bison burgers ma got me a while ago. Not bad, but not filling. Hadda have 6 just to be full. While I did that, pops worked at fixing our sink. Sunday night I saw water on the fridge. They saw it again yesterday. He investiaged and found the pipe was rotting out. So the usual cursing fest ensued, but he got it done. Now, to fix the leak in the basement from one of the downstairs toilets...
I decided to make the bison burgers ma got me a while ago. Not bad, but not filling. Hadda have 6 just to be full. While I did that, pops worked at fixing our sink. Sunday night I saw water on the fridge. They saw it again yesterday. He investiaged and found the pipe was rotting out. So the usual cursing fest ensued, but he got it done. Now, to fix the leak in the basement from one of the downstairs toilets...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home