Monday, November 19, 2007

MONDAY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

It's a good thing I check my E-Mail at work because if I didn't, two transactions made with my Paypal would've gone under my notice for several hours. That's right, someone got into my Paypal and tried to buy stuff. I quickly kiboshed that through them, then had ma change my info on there to prevent further access while Paypal does it's thing. In the meantime, I was put very behind in my work and I was panicked and feeling like shit all morning. I was not in the mood to be trifled with...especially by Rory's flinging packages into my truck and not bothering to see if I'm, y'know, standing where he threw. Just one more box to hit me, I'da thrown it right back at his head. That's the mood I was in. Also didn't help matters that the electrical in my truck decided to take a dump, leaving me with NO lights or instrument panel. The mechanic fixed that up briefly, but had me drop it off with him when I was done.

Monday was back on par today. I had a tremendous amount of crap fer my 7th floor, as well as the usual amounts all around. The result was I ended up making several trips into and out of the one building. One to drop floors and deliver 22, which took up more space than I thought it would. And, of course, to get the elevator back down took forever and a day (that's what eats up most of my time). Next one was to do 7, which took up BOTH trucks. Hadda go back out to get the 6 stuff and my hand cart, then continue to do as normal. I hadda call for help on my outside stops, and eventually inside. For the outside, apparently several people responded. Great. Inside, nobody got there and I ended up with one late thanks to a lot of rushing. Late by 2 mins. And because of my state of mind from earlier, like a dipshit I only put 2 hours on my meter instead of the usual Monday 3. Asshole. At least it didn't rain too heavy.

Looks like I'm going back to the store earlier than expected. Ma said they got my pasta on sale, so ya know I gotta stock up. Tuesday they usually get the trucks so hopefully they'll have a fresh supply. Should probably let Tommy know I'm coming. Maybe bring the comics too and hope Craig is there. Also hope the car doesn't fucking die on me again. At least I have nowhere to be this time around. I'll also try to get my banking pin number changed, not that I ever used it, but gotta protect my funds.

Oh, yeah, and tonight I've come to realize something; not only am I enternally just a friend, but apparently I'm also the rebound guy of choice. Whenever one of my gal pals get single, I suddenly become very prominent in their lives. I basically see them a lot more than would be the norm. However, once a BF re-enters the picture, contact is reduced to minimal. Example; one friend was having problems with her BF the same time she decided to start planning hangouts with me. Problems get fixed, hangout talk ceases. Another friend, all the time she had a guy I barely saw her online. They break up, suddenly it's wished I lived closer to her so we could go out and what not. She disappears again and I find out about the time that's happened she's gotten with a new guy. So, yeah, I'm probably the ONLY rebound guy in the world who doesn't get ANY action while being the rebound. Go figger. Not that I WANT to be the rebound guy anymore than I wanna be the best gay/girl friend, but I can at least get SOMETHING out of the deal. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home