Monday, November 26, 2007

OVERKILL

I hate it when I'm right.

I started out with 78 pieces? I left with well over 200. My truck was jammed, and not only with regular stuff, but with BULK stops. My other block, 22, 6, 7, 20 and store stop were all bulk, and I even had one on 11, the one that gave me trouble last week? Yeah...they got 24 freaking heavy boxes. As a result, each of those stops (except the store since he comes out to me) was a trip on the elevator as they took up my entire handtrucks. I dropped the regular stuff first, then each bulk as I could, ending up having to deliver them to clear up the handtrucks as I went. I eventually got help after 11, gave Carlos my outside stops and Rory took half mine in the building. Unfortunately, it was all too late as 4 of my stops ended up late...including the bulk on 11. Help messages gallore, late freight...yeah, was just not a good day. Ah well.

Class was as pointless as ever, but I did get happy when she said we'd only have 4 classes left. Woot! Freedom looms! And I'm all congested and sore, and my teeth hurt. Definitely winter. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home