Friday, November 30, 2007

PRECISELY OFF SCHEDULE

I'm surprised at how light this entire week has essentially been. I think everything came Monday. My 6th floor only got ONE package today. They've never had ONE package. I was so light a moving process didn't affect me any in getting into the building. Of course, UPS decided to bring his radio TODAY when we DIDN'T need it. I finished early enough to offer people help, but nobody was biting. Ah well.

I napped then called up the school to see who I needed to bitch to about my inability to register. See, was supposed to on Wed, but they're telling me the classes I want I need a prerequisite class, but according to the literature available I've already taken said class. Now, if they added another there's no indication at all. I'm hoping it's not this class that's ONLY available at 8AM. Either way, there's gonna be hell to pay. And if I'm not in school this semester, I'm spending it researching OTHER schools. The hell with this shit. I shouldn't need to undergo so much aggrivation to pay money to get taught. It's not right, and I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna take it.

I had my eggs sunny side up for dinner after buying a dozen eggs, and man did it suck. The taste was off and one of my eggs was yellowish green. I threw that sucker out. Hoping the rest of the batch ain't crappy. Of course, while I was cooking them ma decided to rearrange under the sink, so she was in my way. Then she decided to put unsalted butter in the butter shelf so I had to run out and get the margarine next door which made me forget to season my eggs. To top it off, the glass I got was apparently not washed very well, which I saw AFTER I made my chocolate milk. Yeah, the night was just not going well...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the biggest problem you got is salty butter and chocolate milk concentration.. life is gooooooood.

Hope all is well

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home