Thursday, April 26, 2007

ROAD TO PART 4

Tomorrow I gotta head over to Fed Ex fer the last of the paperwork. Informed Maureen about all the upcomin' bullshit an' she's fine with it. So, hopefully, it won't be too intrusive into my life.

Finally got a notice about the damn fall schedule bein' put up. Figgers, the week I stop checkin' is when I do. My registration date's the 9th, an' it's already a bitch. I can take one class fer my major, but another I need to unlock the rest is only available the times I'm gonna be workin' now. Figgers. Gonna hafta do some schedule changes come winter, if I can. Looks like I'll also hafta delay my upstate trip. Double figgers.

I finished my review with the help of sis, sent it off to my editor to have a gander. Hopefully he remembers not to put it up yet. I'm also thinkin' of some changes, so when I get home tomorrow I might make 'em an' re-send it. Also finished up the interview, but gonna give it the once-over before I send it off to Mark. That'll all hafta wait till I get home after work tomorrow. Then gonna bust my ass all weekend to finish up or get ahead on any writin' assignments so I ain't strugglin' durin' the week. Dunno how the hell I'm gonna do this.

But fer the rediculous amount of money I'm gonna make, it's sooooooooo worth it. Especially to have somethin' else to shove in a certain someone's face. While not my main motivation, it's a bonus that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. See, it's all about patience an' waitin' fer the right moments to strike. I did, and lookit me now. Life is good.

D's date flopped. Heh well, at least he can get them out. As a result, an' since I'll actually have some money, we might make goin' to our bar a weekend ritual. Since everyone LOOOOOOOOOVES to hang at these joints makes them ideal pick-up spots. At least that's what I hear. I dunno, no girl I'd wanna date would frequent a bar. Once in a while, maybe. An' yes, I'll be stickin' with my Cokes. Don't get me wrong, just because I like the joint don't mean my opinion on bars has changed any. Think it's retarded in order fer anyone to have fun these days they gotta have liquor involved. I'll stick to sittin' on a stoop an' chillin', thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home