VISITATIONS
Today I went fer my monthly visit to Waldbaum's. Ya know, the ride there may be short, but it's still a helluva ride. I picked me a good path. Anyways, saw everyone who mattered: Lenny, Tommy, Craig, Jason, an' a few who didn't. When I saw jason he had these oversized brace-type things on his teeth that I thought WERE braces, turns out he broke his jaw playin' football in a freak accident an' his mouth's wired shut fer 6 weeks or so. Oops. He can stalk pretty damn good, just can't eat nuttin' solid fer the whole time. However, when they were eatin' he discovered the joy of Nutrament, so he's got that goin' fer him now. Concetta was runnin' the front an' tryin' to make chit-chat with me. I didn't really let her succeed 'cause I really didn't wanna talk to her. She made it very clear a long time ago we weren't friend friends so I kept my responses aquaintence level.
The chat was fun tonight. Unfortunately, Dimestore's chat room is still funky as all hell. More members that come in, more it lags. Sucks. Also got some notes from Keith from his co-creator on his character about a couple minor changes which I'll probably work on tomorrow (suddenly got very tired an' unmotivated) as well as stuff fer the other story he's workin' on. I wanna try to get the stuff to my cuz out by at least Wednesday, so that gives me two days to write a 22-page script. Can I do it? Probably not. But what the hell.
I'm also stuck on my next Estella article. They give you suggested themes fer each issue you don't REALLY hafta follow, just gives you direction. These totally fuck up me an' sis. 'Cause, even though ya don't HAVE to do them, it's like sittin' there at the back of yer mind an' whatever you consider inevitably tries to conform to that. So I have an article in mind that came to me on the bike ride home yesterday that I may do, just to have somethin' in. Wanna try an' keep a theme to the articles I turn in to various places but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do, especially since I won't hafta do a Dimestore fer at least another month. I've also gotta do an advanced review; comic's in zip format which I need to unzip an' all that fun craziness. The goal tomorrow is to be productive. Will I succeed? Hopefully except fer the time I got bike ridin'. Spring weather's here, an' I'm takin' advantage!
The chat was fun tonight. Unfortunately, Dimestore's chat room is still funky as all hell. More members that come in, more it lags. Sucks. Also got some notes from Keith from his co-creator on his character about a couple minor changes which I'll probably work on tomorrow (suddenly got very tired an' unmotivated) as well as stuff fer the other story he's workin' on. I wanna try to get the stuff to my cuz out by at least Wednesday, so that gives me two days to write a 22-page script. Can I do it? Probably not. But what the hell.
I'm also stuck on my next Estella article. They give you suggested themes fer each issue you don't REALLY hafta follow, just gives you direction. These totally fuck up me an' sis. 'Cause, even though ya don't HAVE to do them, it's like sittin' there at the back of yer mind an' whatever you consider inevitably tries to conform to that. So I have an article in mind that came to me on the bike ride home yesterday that I may do, just to have somethin' in. Wanna try an' keep a theme to the articles I turn in to various places but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do, especially since I won't hafta do a Dimestore fer at least another month. I've also gotta do an advanced review; comic's in zip format which I need to unzip an' all that fun craziness. The goal tomorrow is to be productive. Will I succeed? Hopefully except fer the time I got bike ridin'. Spring weather's here, an' I'm takin' advantage!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home