Tuesday, April 17, 2007

PRESTIGE

My race results from the auto show Sunday:



Had some advanced reviews to get done, so I managed to bang out the Bizarre New World one today (whichs is now up on 215ink.com). Not only did I get the creator some exposure on the site, but an interview to boot! Go me. Today I had gotten done the Chucky review which was also up on the site by the time I got home from school. I was aslo alerted that my Xombie review now has a direct link to it on Devil's Due's main page! Head on over to Devilsdue.net and scroll down to the 215ink link. How cool is that?! I've got another advanced review to do which I think I'll get to after I finish my minor reviews tomorrow.



I went to Circuit City as planned yesterday an' was able to get my game an' the memory card. I couldn't focus on any real work 'cause I really wanted to play my game. Unfortunately, I decided to upload my Auto Show pics online (in my Myspace and Facebook photo sections currently) so that took a bit of time, an' just as I was about to finish a new colleague I met in last week's chat IMed me. She ran outta people to talk to an' on top of other rough patches lost her job. So, yeah, I couldn't leave. Ah well. I got some "lols" out of her so hopefully I cheered her up some when we went off the misery of her life into talkin' about comics. I got a reprieve when she went off to watch CSI: Miami an' since she wouldn't get back to the comp till 2AM my time I took my leave an' got in at least an hour of the game.



Vice City Stories? So far so good. Love the soundtrack, graphics are a li'l flat an' the voice track is scratchy. One thing I hate about the Vice Cities is their wanted level code only removes stars, doesn't give you immunity like Liberty City Stories an' GTA III. Ah well.



I've been ponderin' the comic I did with Liz, an' so far I'm formin' new an' better ideas. Gonna improve the codenames an' some powers. Cripes, she gave EVERYONE freakin' telepathic abilities! I didn't catch that when I was younger, but now it's like....urgh. No good. I've also come to realize the head honcho came out a lot like the White Queen, an' overall it was like Generation X. Intentional? Subconsciously inspired? Who knows. Gonna tweak the dynamic a bit. I also decided to put up the last batch of artwork I ever submitted to Marvel on my Deviant Art page. Figger what the hell, right? Shadin's crap but overall some pretty good pencils on my part. So, check it out at wolverine25th.deviantart.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home