Monday, April 09, 2007

HOT OR NOT? DEFINITELY NOT.

I had joined up with that website Hot or Not.com a couple years ago fer the hell of it. Forget my real motivations. Anyways, it was a crappy pic I took fer fun by the water, me in my hat an' shades. Yeah, half my face was covered up. So, I posted it an' 177 votes later I had like a 6 point somethin' ratin', my highest number bein' 6 an' even gettin' an 8! I get reminded of it last week so I changed my pic to one of the ones I have on Myspace, one I thought was fairly decent. I check back, my ratin'? 3. That's right; my partially covered up face got me a 6 ratin', but my full face gets me a 3. If I actually took it seriously, that'd seriously screw up the ego.

My bike ride got me out of goin' to see gma tonight as I hadda eat dinner. Fine by me. Was a bit wiped anyways. Wind decided to get nice an' heavy by the time I was on my return lap. Oy.

Looks like I'm goin' to the auto show Sunday. Woohoo. Ma pressured me to go when pops asked about it an' I bought the tickets tonight. Don't get me wrong, it's cool an' all but the problem is spendin' several hours walkin' around kinda leaves me a bit pained in the back. Not lookin' forward to that. Plus pops has his friend goin'...blah. I need backup...

Circuit City proved fruitless. They had nuttin' I wanted an' the Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy I wanted to get was the bootleg featureless version. Forget that. After some comparitve pricin' over the phone I decided to buy the Smokey & The Bandit special edition that's been starin' me in the face every time I went. Got ma a DVD too an' that was about it. Place is a joke.

I managed to get out half of another script, gonna finish that up tomorrow. Also got an advanced review to do so we'll see how that goes. An' tomorrow's the last day of spring break. Blah! At least I don't hafta go back till Thursday, but still. Sucks. Fed Ex also called my office fer reference info, so that's a good sign. I just hope they take another week. I wanna go on this trip! Plus will also coincide with the end of my semester so I don't get screwed there. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home