Sunday, April 08, 2007

EASTER

Last night as I was gettin'' ready fer bed, I had noticed a bit of a gleam on my head. I had almost forgotten about the growin' bald spot. But, there it was...worse than ever. Yeah, I ain't too happy about it. I sent away fer the DVD about Bosley's hair restoration treatments, so gonna give that a gander as I look fer other options. I don't wanna be bald. Not one bit.

Speakin' of restorations, my hunt fer a chemical stripper is goin' nowhere fast. That's the most recommended method of strippin' off paint an' rust so was gonna do it, but so far the closest places I can find that do it are either Ohio or Mass. Gonna hafta figger that one out.

Today wasn't so bad. Didn't get all fancy with dinner, which's fine since it's just the 3 of us. Plus gma was in a mood so we didn't hafta go today. BUT, we'll hafta go tomorrow. Blah.

My website provider's bein' a bitch again. They update their system requirements which means I can't access my pages fer god knows how long until I figger a way to scam by whatever bullshit they put up. Fun. I decided to do a bit more of the issues to get ahead in the meantime, but maybe with my new layout plan I'll try an' find a better provider. Probably about time. Unfortunately I dunno nill about buildin' a website so may hafta enlist a lotta (free) help to do it. Fun.

Tomorrow gonna hafta remember to try an' send back my DVDs fer an exchange. Also gonna pass by Circuit City to partake of a couple sales after work, hopefully I won't be the only one with that idea. Or at least hope other geniuses don't buy the same ones I'm goin' to get. Guess we'll find out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont hide from the baldness,embrace it my man

roy

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home