PISSED OVER PISS: BRAZEN
Little bit I forgot from yesterday:
As I was ridin' home from the store, I went my usual way. I was goin' down the block when this asshole pulls out right in front of me. Now, I was on the driver's side so I could've easily been seen, but no. But, that wasn't the kicker. A mini-van parked in front of that decides to pull out just as I'm about to finish passin' it. Luckily I swerves away just as the nose comes juttin' out into the street. I cursed that sumbitch out as I passed. Dumb fuckers.
Now, on to today's entry:
Longtime readers of my blog will recognize what the title symbolizes. That's right, I've been hit again. Keep on readin'.
I wasn't very productive today. First I hadda find somethin' to eat as we're in dire straights. I've eaten my last box of Mac & Cheese an' that's all I had. Dunno what the hell I'm eatin' tomorrow. Maybe eggs. That ended up takin' up a buncha my time till I went fer my bike ride, as it was a nice summery day. Wind was a bitch, givin' me a good workout an' the heat had me all sweaty. It was a great ride. Unfortunately I kept gettin' stuck behind goddamn rollerbladers. Must they take up entire lanes? Not to mention the morons who run on the bike side an' stop dead in the middle of paths. Seriously, people, you do not own the world. GO OFF TO THE SIDE. There was even one dumb shit who kept me from passin' the bus as I left my house 'cause he had his door open to put his shoes on or some shit. Dumbass. People are the only things that make rides a pain in the ass.
Ma got a cravin' fer White Castle, so I said I'd go get some 'cause, c'mon, it's White Castle. I go in back to get changed an' notice a li'l yellow puddle on my floor. I turn on my light an' find the shorts I just wore on my bike soaked in cat pee, which was shot off the edge of my bed an' on my comforter. No clue which cat did it, but I smacked TC anyways. I cleaned up the floor, stripped my bed, threw my sheets in the washan' headed fer the food. None too happy about that, lemme tell ya.
I intended to get some work done, but by the time I got back it was time fer Heroes, an' that ya need to really watch. Then I got involved in convos an' that was pretty much it there. I did manage to tweak the Rockabilly Rex script which I sent on to Keith to look over. Nuttin' major, just minor dialogue changes to appease the co-creator. Hopefully they suffice. Almost narrowed down my Estella article so gonna bang that out an' send it along tomorrow. Gonna try to focus on my work so I can finish early an' do some writin' while I'm there. Must...focus! Focus!
As I was ridin' home from the store, I went my usual way. I was goin' down the block when this asshole pulls out right in front of me. Now, I was on the driver's side so I could've easily been seen, but no. But, that wasn't the kicker. A mini-van parked in front of that decides to pull out just as I'm about to finish passin' it. Luckily I swerves away just as the nose comes juttin' out into the street. I cursed that sumbitch out as I passed. Dumb fuckers.
Now, on to today's entry:
Longtime readers of my blog will recognize what the title symbolizes. That's right, I've been hit again. Keep on readin'.
I wasn't very productive today. First I hadda find somethin' to eat as we're in dire straights. I've eaten my last box of Mac & Cheese an' that's all I had. Dunno what the hell I'm eatin' tomorrow. Maybe eggs. That ended up takin' up a buncha my time till I went fer my bike ride, as it was a nice summery day. Wind was a bitch, givin' me a good workout an' the heat had me all sweaty. It was a great ride. Unfortunately I kept gettin' stuck behind goddamn rollerbladers. Must they take up entire lanes? Not to mention the morons who run on the bike side an' stop dead in the middle of paths. Seriously, people, you do not own the world. GO OFF TO THE SIDE. There was even one dumb shit who kept me from passin' the bus as I left my house 'cause he had his door open to put his shoes on or some shit. Dumbass. People are the only things that make rides a pain in the ass.
Ma got a cravin' fer White Castle, so I said I'd go get some 'cause, c'mon, it's White Castle. I go in back to get changed an' notice a li'l yellow puddle on my floor. I turn on my light an' find the shorts I just wore on my bike soaked in cat pee, which was shot off the edge of my bed an' on my comforter. No clue which cat did it, but I smacked TC anyways. I cleaned up the floor, stripped my bed, threw my sheets in the washan' headed fer the food. None too happy about that, lemme tell ya.
I intended to get some work done, but by the time I got back it was time fer Heroes, an' that ya need to really watch. Then I got involved in convos an' that was pretty much it there. I did manage to tweak the Rockabilly Rex script which I sent on to Keith to look over. Nuttin' major, just minor dialogue changes to appease the co-creator. Hopefully they suffice. Almost narrowed down my Estella article so gonna bang that out an' send it along tomorrow. Gonna try to focus on my work so I can finish early an' do some writin' while I'm there. Must...focus! Focus!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home