COURIER
Well I got the long awaited call today. I get home to find my Ecto-1 on the floor amongst some other things, a cat obviously havin' gone where SHE doesn't belong again, an' as I was cleanin' I get the call on my phone which was by my computer at the time. I run to get it an' continue my clean-up as I get filled in. Friday I gotta go in to fill out the last of my paperwork, then I start Monday. That means tomorrow gonna hafta inform Maureen what's goin' on. That also means as of next week fer at least 4 days I'll be goin' to bed at 11PM. Figger if I heard my location right I'll be able to catch the train an' get there in no time.
Got the okay to send out my interview, which I did. Just gotta wait fer Scott's responses. Did my comic reviews all day which took the better part of it as usual. Was gonna do my advanced reviews as well but startin' to feel a bit tired. Good. Get tired now makes it easier fer me to sleep earlier next week. Now, if only school would post up the new schedule so I can figger out how I'm gonna work every li'l thang I got goin' on.
Got the okay to send out my interview, which I did. Just gotta wait fer Scott's responses. Did my comic reviews all day which took the better part of it as usual. Was gonna do my advanced reviews as well but startin' to feel a bit tired. Good. Get tired now makes it easier fer me to sleep earlier next week. Now, if only school would post up the new schedule so I can figger out how I'm gonna work every li'l thang I got goin' on.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home