Wednesday, December 27, 2006

PIZZA

Work was fairly basic. Wasn't as much left behind as I thought there woulda been, but enough to keep me busy. Renewals just keep pilin' up. Kathy was out sick, but her sections didn't have that much either. Fortunately I only hafta go tomorrow an' then I'm off till Tuesday.
I'm usuin' my holiday cash to clean up at my comic shop. My list, thanks to leftovers an' what's comin' out is actually an entire page long instead of the usual half. Yeesh. Civil War better hurry up and end so I can drop some damn books.

Took my usual walk. I got stuck at a couple lights on the way, but yet somehow still managed to make it there one second shy of 20 minutes. Not much of an improvement, but it's an improvement. Goin' home, though, was 8 seconds slower. Ah well, seems whatever I'm doin' is workin' so just gonna hafta keep that up. 15 mins here I come!

D called me up as I was eatin' dinner lookin' to do somethin' on New Years, like go to the bar we went to in October with a buncha our friends. Talked him outta that particular event that particular day due to the fact it ain't that big a place an' certainly guaranteed to be crowded as all hell that night. So he opted fer the day before, which was just fine with me. He also wanted me to come have some pizza with him so he didn't hafta eat alone. I hesitated so as not to piss ma off that I'd be ditchin' her dinner, lettin' her insist I go. So I dropped sis an' EM about the gatherin' an' met him there.

Ate an' BSed. Told him about the apartment plan. Lease expires in June so if we have it all ready by then it's pretty much a done deal. Hey, bigger place fer the same money? Of course he'd take it! So now the 'rents got their deadline. Went back to his place fer a bit to chill an' watched a li'l Robot Chicken then some South Park before callin' it a night. I had intended to do some Spiderfan reviews but opted to play my game instead. Damn lack of motivation. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home