IT'S A GROUP THANG
First issue's script is startin' off nicely. Only got 3 pages done, but so far it's feelin' like the show fer me, which's good. This' more of a dry run really fer the movie story I'm gonna be doin'. Just to see if I can capture the essence I'm lookin' fer. Usually my forte is action more than light comedy like this...but fortunately GB showed me I can do comedy an' now I can do this kind. Groovy.
Sis is back in town as of yesterday. She proposed a meetin' fer dinner tomorrow night. Tonight we further finalized those plans. So far we got the where, just not the when an' who. See, she's tryin' fer the impossible by sendin' Tina an E-Mail ta join us. Although usually Tina is there fer when she invites her, if school's still in session good chance she won't leave the buildin' till she's kicked out by the janitors as usual. I called D to do the same, most 'cause I forget when he gets off work. He didn't call me back till around midnight...apparently his job had a mixer type thing early or somethin' an' he got mad tipsy. Oy. Anyways, he's down but won't be back in Brooklyn till 7-ish. Considerin' sis is hookin' up with me around 4 after an eye doc appointment nearby, dunno if that'll work out. 3 hours alone with me? Torture. :P
Played my game over a bike ride today (meanin' past sunset) so I had my walk. Shaved 7 more seconds off my time goin', but comin' I only lost a minute four. Got slowed down a bit by my feet hurtin' just a couple blocks away. Ah well.
Still gotta finish GTM and PP. All in due time.
Sis is back in town as of yesterday. She proposed a meetin' fer dinner tomorrow night. Tonight we further finalized those plans. So far we got the where, just not the when an' who. See, she's tryin' fer the impossible by sendin' Tina an E-Mail ta join us. Although usually Tina is there fer when she invites her, if school's still in session good chance she won't leave the buildin' till she's kicked out by the janitors as usual. I called D to do the same, most 'cause I forget when he gets off work. He didn't call me back till around midnight...apparently his job had a mixer type thing early or somethin' an' he got mad tipsy. Oy. Anyways, he's down but won't be back in Brooklyn till 7-ish. Considerin' sis is hookin' up with me around 4 after an eye doc appointment nearby, dunno if that'll work out. 3 hours alone with me? Torture. :P
Played my game over a bike ride today (meanin' past sunset) so I had my walk. Shaved 7 more seconds off my time goin', but comin' I only lost a minute four. Got slowed down a bit by my feet hurtin' just a couple blocks away. Ah well.
Still gotta finish GTM and PP. All in due time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home