BACK TO THE GRIND
I hafta work tomorrow. Ugh. I gotta go in fer two lousy days before gettin' off fer New Years. Didn't even do close to anythin' I wanted on my days off. Didn't sleep. Didn't work. Didn't exercise. Didn't get away from THEM. Bah.
I did do some writin' today an' almost forgot to link up my pages on my site (keep forgettin' I can do it at home again...) so there was that. I did get a walk today, but I took it to Circuit City with the intent of buyin' a couple DVDs on sale. Got there an' decided not to. Didn't need 'em an' not like I have any room fer 'em right now. Proceeded to Anapoli to get fries fer dinner per pops' request. An' don't smirk, sis...just so happens their fries are better'n Emphasis. They use legitimate ones an' not those damn steak fries.
Pops announced that we were gonna be busy this year. Gonna be cleanin' out an' fixin' up gma N's apartment to move gma B up there, then gonna gix up gma B's apartment to rent out 'cause we need the income. They wanna offer D first shot at it. It'd be the same rent but fer a couple more rooms. If he don't want it, I guess we'll check with other people we know before puttin' out a general listin'. Don't really want strangers in our house, ya know. Wish I could take it but I only make HALF what they want. An' even if they made concessions, I still wouldn't have enough fer bills an' food an' stuff. Shoulda went fer that Fed Ex job when I saw it. Ah well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home