Tuesday, October 17, 2006

DETOUR

Today things were back to normal at work, so got all but 3 renewals done. I did stay a bit extra to re-upload some pics to my site fer tomorrow, and 'cause I was 10 mins late due to ma sleepin' in 'cause she was sick and me oversleepin' as a result. Ah well.

Went to check my notes fer class tonight an' discovered our next test is Thursday. Well shit. She put that notice up on Friday. Does she REALLY expect people to check when there's no class? Geeze. So I printed out th' review slides, retyped 'em, and began to add in th' info so I could study tomorrow. Finished it up almost entirely after I got home, just a couple things I hafta look up elsewhere 'cause her slides don't explain 'em fer some reason. Speakin' of class, I also ended up 20 mins late. And I used to be so punctual...

Trains were a nightmare comin' home. First I hadda wait fer th' second 6 due to crowds (and cause some asshole cut me off goin' in...bastard), then when I DO get on they announce fer some reason won't be stoppin' at 14th, so I hafta transfer over to th' 4 or 5. And of course, first one comes it's too crowded so I hadda wait fer th' next which took forever and a day, much like th' N when I came to school. Of course that's not to discount th' 6 GOIN' to school bein' so crowded and assholes jammin' their way inside instead of waitin' fer th' next train. Morons. Think I'm gonna start experimentin' with alternate routes...if I can ever leave on time.

Of course wasn't helped that all day I had certain thoughts runnin' through my head. Just want that crap OVER with already. Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home