Wednesday, April 19, 2006

DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?

Well, my comic shop did hold all th' comics from last week. So, I bought them already, got my money back from ma, an' sent an EM to cancel my order fer them. Dunno if it was a success or not, all I know is they're all still marked "in process". They completely changed th' shop. Register's moved to th' other side, games're gone...my poor, poor shop. But, we'll see how much these guys turn me off to goin' 'fore I decide to defect. I really wanted to go bikin' today, but decided might not be such a good idea to go EVERY day. At least not yet. Don't wanna completely incapacitate myself. Plus th' seats on my new bikes really dig into a fella's legs, if ya get my drift. But, when I do go again Bay 8 Street's my limit. Fer now. Just gotta see if I can figger out how to transfer th' bottle holder so I can take some water with me. Never used to get so thirsty...hate gettin' old, I tells ya.

I completely forgot what day it was. Yesterday was Tuesday, th' day I usually link up th' new pages on my site to be accessed today. Got to work an' realized crap...I didn't finish when I went to bed! Couldn't to much at work 'cause I had a bunch to add to older pages, so I just linked up th' two new pages and finished when I got home where I had my files. I gotta get a desk calendar. Usually our investment broker sends one a year I keep by my comp, but this year he didn't and I never realized how much I depend on it. Where oh where has my pornographic memory gone? Used to be my mind was better than an appointment book.

Tonight Betsy IMed me. We had a pretty good talk I thought (of course, I've been wrong before), did some sharin'. Hopefully it was but th' first of many to come. Probably skerred her off with my tale in our introductory topic. Damn my constant honesty and openess! Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home