NO REST FOR THE WEARY
Comics are all done finally. All conditions are entered, now I just hafta find values an' give 'em to Steve. Took me workin' till 6 AM two nights to do it, but they're done.
Unfortunately, didn't get to work on it at work like I thought I would. Kathy was out so I hadda try to do her work when I finished mine. Fortunately, I got more of mine so I didn't hafta dedicate too much time to hers. Not to be mean, but there's a reason why I let her have THAT stuff.
Tried to update my site a few weeks in advance by puttin' up several issues at once. Almost got it done, but got to be bedtime before I could finish. Gotta finish my stories as one hasta be released next week too. Plus I gotta study. And read a book. Ugh, some week off. Fucking school.
I also picked a show fer WS. Found one I'd wanna go to, but wasn't gonna pay $60 fer it. Gonna go to this show th' bitch handed out ads fer in class instead. $15, can't go wrong.
Too bad wifey wasn't on tonight. We need to have a conversation.
Unfortunately, didn't get to work on it at work like I thought I would. Kathy was out so I hadda try to do her work when I finished mine. Fortunately, I got more of mine so I didn't hafta dedicate too much time to hers. Not to be mean, but there's a reason why I let her have THAT stuff.
Tried to update my site a few weeks in advance by puttin' up several issues at once. Almost got it done, but got to be bedtime before I could finish. Gotta finish my stories as one hasta be released next week too. Plus I gotta study. And read a book. Ugh, some week off. Fucking school.
I also picked a show fer WS. Found one I'd wanna go to, but wasn't gonna pay $60 fer it. Gonna go to this show th' bitch handed out ads fer in class instead. $15, can't go wrong.
Too bad wifey wasn't on tonight. We need to have a conversation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home