Sunday, April 16, 2006

EASTER

Ya know, had people not reminded me about Easter I woulda completely forgot about it. Just another day.
After a bullshit dinner with th' fam an' Kozak, went next door to make use of my wasted day and went through all my newspapers. Last couple years, I held on to a whole mess of 9/11 papers as well as various ones with things of interest. Decided to take th' interest ones and cut out th' articles I wanted an' throw th' rest away. Good thing I did this, 'cause I was able to find th' Spectator article I supplied pics fer fer 9/11. Go me! Told wifey all about it but couldn't find it to show her. Now I can. Yay.

Hadda go to th' home to see gma. Ma was on my case 'cause I wasn't makin' small talk. I don't DO small talk. These people gotta learn I don't give two shits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home