DONE
Well, tonight was an improvement. Had not only a good chat OL with wifey, but then on th' phone. Felt like th' old days. Ya know, I do hafta say, since that Friday I haven't felt right. Still in shock I guess, I dunno.
Finished up my comic boxes this weekend, leavin' me only four piles to go through and I'm done in regards to th' insurance. I just gotta place an order fer new boxes to put said piles and others away. Now, I gotta finish listin' conditions on my list then gettin' th' price amounts fer them. Fortunately, that process shouldn't be TOO painful as all of my newer ones are Near Mint and those prices're listed within th' title page on comicspriceguide.com. Wonder if it'll come out 28Gs like it did last time I did this...
'Rents gave me a new book: Weird NY. Strange and little known sites all around th' state. Figger if there's still a marriage after my next visit we could vacation to some of these spots and check 'em out. Imagine, a whole week together! Wow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home