OVERDUE
It's rained th' last two days I've wanted to go bikin', but not today, baby! Hit th' road first chance I got an' boy did I love it! Nice warm day, coastin' along with some light taffic...much better than any old exercise bike.
I only went as far as Bay 8 Street this time intead of th' whole 3 miles. Figgered if I did that I'd be hurtin', so prevent some pain there. On th' way there, though, I did race th' Queen Mary. Apparently, today was it's maiden launch or somethin'. I had wondered why there were all those people along th' seawall snappin' pics as it went through th' Verazanno. So it's a big boat, big deal!
Made a couple stops at Denyse Wharf just to relive some memories. Gotta love th' garbage that can wash up down there. Today, amongst th' usual trash, was a bread tray and one of th' totes like what we got health & beauty stuff shipped in at my stores. I also found a bag off to th' side which I grabbed to let me claim th' hubcap down in th' 70s on th' path.
A hubcap, you say? Yeah, I collect 'em. Started a few years ago. Be I always saw them around here or there, so got sick of it an' just said screw it. Been pickin' them up whenever I saw them since, got well over 2 dozen now or so. Unfortunately, th' bag was too small fer this one, so I hadda hook it on my brake handle an' carry it home. Don't like doin' that 'cause my bike IS brand new. Would like to maintain th' paintjob fer a few years if possible.
I only went as far as Bay 8 Street this time intead of th' whole 3 miles. Figgered if I did that I'd be hurtin', so prevent some pain there. On th' way there, though, I did race th' Queen Mary. Apparently, today was it's maiden launch or somethin'. I had wondered why there were all those people along th' seawall snappin' pics as it went through th' Verazanno. So it's a big boat, big deal!
Made a couple stops at Denyse Wharf just to relive some memories. Gotta love th' garbage that can wash up down there. Today, amongst th' usual trash, was a bread tray and one of th' totes like what we got health & beauty stuff shipped in at my stores. I also found a bag off to th' side which I grabbed to let me claim th' hubcap down in th' 70s on th' path.
A hubcap, you say? Yeah, I collect 'em. Started a few years ago. Be I always saw them around here or there, so got sick of it an' just said screw it. Been pickin' them up whenever I saw them since, got well over 2 dozen now or so. Unfortunately, th' bag was too small fer this one, so I hadda hook it on my brake handle an' carry it home. Don't like doin' that 'cause my bike IS brand new. Would like to maintain th' paintjob fer a few years if possible.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home