Monday, April 24, 2006

AND NOW BACK TO OUR SCHEDULED PROGRAM

First day back to school. Business as usual. Got our tests back from before we left, I got 105. Couple minor mistakes on some questions plus th' bonus, so it's all good. Prof announced we'd have a quiz next Monday (so much fer them bein' surprises) an' then proceeded to go over what we'd hafta do fer our paper usin' Pulp Fiction as an example. It's always cool when ya know th' answer before th' question is even asked.

Seein' so many people were havin' trouble with it (morons) he decided we should all do what we'd hafta on th' paper fer that scene and turn it in to count as th' quiz. So, naturally, I was ticked 'cause I don't have th' movie (nor want it), an' I dunno if our Blockbuster cards were still good. I did get a memory flash about it bein' On Demand, but unfortunately it was already taken off when I checked th' movie channels. Ma had me check th' title guide and sure enough it was gonna be on at 1:35. So I hadda stay up a li'l later than I wanted to record that scene so I can do it at my liesure. It's really simple enough, dunno why people can't figger it.

To add to th' bad news, my hat is dead. Put it in th' wash (got a li'l gamey from bike ridin') on gentle cycle no less, an' it still fell apart. So, I hadda go through th' ones I had hangin' down there fer years. Found two that fit, a Florida and McDonald's Olympic one. Th' Olympic strap is a li'l broken so I went with th' Florida one. I reeeeeeally need a new hat.

Got a nice treat on th' way home; transferred over to th' 4 train and it smelled just like wifey's Cruiser. Was a good smell. And on a related note, my happy feeling's back. Dunno how or why, or fer how long, but I feel fine again. I may not after my next visit, but cross that bridge when I get there. Just hafta see if my magical massages can restore some feelin' in her is all. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home