SICK WORSE
Today was even worse. Add a headache an' stiff muscles to th' mix, plus th' fact I was up an' down all night. But, I went to work anyways. Gave th' cat at work th' chicken. He/she enjoyed it (still haven't determined its sex...damn tail never goes up). Rich an' Kathy're worried 'bout it with th' blizzard that's supposed to be comin'. Th' cats'll survive.
After, came home to bum around fer a bit an' feel progressively worse, so I went to take a nap. Got up to feel even worse. While talkin' to wifey I started to get chills. Isn't that lovely? I crapped on th' couch fer a while waitin' fer my next dose of meds 'fore attemptin' bed.
A's goin' to Texas tomorrow. Apparently, her EM notice about it was a cue fer her friends to contact her to set up hangouts. I did not know that. Read th' results in her blog. Ah well, with school all week an' feelin' crappy these two days, wouldn'ta mattered anyways.
After, came home to bum around fer a bit an' feel progressively worse, so I went to take a nap. Got up to feel even worse. While talkin' to wifey I started to get chills. Isn't that lovely? I crapped on th' couch fer a while waitin' fer my next dose of meds 'fore attemptin' bed.
A's goin' to Texas tomorrow. Apparently, her EM notice about it was a cue fer her friends to contact her to set up hangouts. I did not know that. Read th' results in her blog. Ah well, with school all week an' feelin' crappy these two days, wouldn'ta mattered anyways.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home