Thursday, February 09, 2006

SICK

Today I woke up with a sore throat cause by some nasal drainage. Yupp, starts of a sinus cold. By th' time I started hackin' it hurt to talk. Went to work anyways an' wasn't till it was almost time to leave ma got me some generic Dayquill from Rite Aid. Helped fer a bit, but still felt like crap.
At school decided to conserve my voice. Hurt to talk enough without havin' to bother with th' BS classes. Luckily, cough stayed under control...barely needed th' drops I brought along till I was on th' way home. Gonna be fun sleepin' tonight.

Pops was home sick too. He got some soup an' fries, fries bein' all I ate till dinner. Had some chicken, but stomach started hurtin' so couldn't finish it. Cut it up an' Stitch ate her piece, th' rest gonna give to th' cat at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home