CIRCLED
Ever notice when ya hear about or see somethin', that thing usually ends up poppin' up in yer life?
Fer a while now, I've heard commercials fer Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. First day at school, I find out my train station's located near there as there are signs on th' walls fer it.
I went out fer th' NYPD a while ago. Suddenly, th' trains I'm on are constantly filled with ads to join up.
I get into a relationship, an' every time I log onto th' web my homepage has love/sex articles waitin' fer me.
I visit a place frequently, it ends up playin' a role in my life.
Circles. Very weird how that all works out.
I also recall once hearin' that life isn't like movies, TVs or stories: that there isn't always a conclusion to somethin'. I've found just th' opposite. Issues in my life always seemed to get resolved before they end. Sure, they may be delayed a while, but there are no danglin' plot lines. Fer instance, when I got IMed by Joan's name an' it wasn't her, I saw her at th' store just before I quit to get th' story on that.
My life can be very strange, at times.
Fer a while now, I've heard commercials fer Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. First day at school, I find out my train station's located near there as there are signs on th' walls fer it.
I went out fer th' NYPD a while ago. Suddenly, th' trains I'm on are constantly filled with ads to join up.
I get into a relationship, an' every time I log onto th' web my homepage has love/sex articles waitin' fer me.
I visit a place frequently, it ends up playin' a role in my life.
Circles. Very weird how that all works out.
I also recall once hearin' that life isn't like movies, TVs or stories: that there isn't always a conclusion to somethin'. I've found just th' opposite. Issues in my life always seemed to get resolved before they end. Sure, they may be delayed a while, but there are no danglin' plot lines. Fer instance, when I got IMed by Joan's name an' it wasn't her, I saw her at th' store just before I quit to get th' story on that.
My life can be very strange, at times.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home