Monday, January 30, 2006

FILM CLASS

Today was th' first day of intro to cinema class. We got this big-ass room that finally emphacizes th' big colloseum seatin' plan I've come to expect from college through TV shows. Apparently over th' semester we're gonna watch two movies (Casablanca which I've been meanin' to see an' the Godfather which I haven't) an' I hafta pick a movie to analyze a scene an' talk about somethin' gonna learn about later. Fortunately, It's A Wonderful Life was on th' list...a movie I see quite a few times a year. Since there are different sections, th' head guy assigned us by section to 4 parts of th' room near our discussion instructors. More on that later.

Checkin' th' syllabus, it looked as if we were gonna have HW questions due Wednesday, so I ran down after class to th' store to buy th' book. Was a bitch tryin' to find it; they got their store split into an upper an' lower level, an' th' was crowded with very little room. Eventually got it an' helped another girl from my class find it. Headed back up an' waited on a long-ass line to pay fer it. Fortunately, I carry $80 in emergency money. Just gotta replace it from th' bank later.

After all that, I made it to my discussion class relatively fast in th' buildin' across th' street. What it is is gonna be a discussion of things we cover in class. What's worse is not only do we have 3 tests in th' main class, but pop quizzes in this one. Not to mention we've got th' guy with th' accent. Fun. Fortunately, got out pretty early an' got home fast. What I love is I have enough time fer wifey, which's all I wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home