Saturday, January 14, 2006

TO INSURE OR NOT TO INSURE...

Thursday I had gone up to Steve in th' office to see about puttin' my comics on th' tenants policy in my name. See, not only am I holdin' gma's phone number, but also her apartment rent apparently. Fortunately, THAT I don't hafta pay.
Anyways, I need a list with an estimated value, so to get it up to date I'm gonna hafta go through all my older comics to judge their conditions an' look up th' values. Fortunately, about half of my 9,000+ comics are new, so I can eliminate anythin' from 98-up when I started baggin' as soon as I got them. I did this once upon a time ago when I was re-listin' my comics a couple years ago after my list crashed (again) an' in another pursuit of insurance fer th' values. I got around $29Gs, but figger an updated amount would be nice. Ma's gonna help since she's stuck at home, although her understandin' of condition gradin' slowed things up quite a bit. I'm hopin' to have it done by Tuesday, but it doesn't seem likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home